First Transnational meeting in Spain
On this page you will find a summary of the activities carried out within our Erasmus + project EMSL during the first transnational meeting in Torremolinos (Spain).
The main objetive for this meeting was to discuss the two-year action project plan: Goals and activities.
First day of the meeting
We started the meeting with a welcome ceremony at “IES Playamar”. Members of the two Erasmus+ projects that are being carried out at this school attended this act.
The Headmaster, Javier Cervantes-Pinelo, welcomed all participants and each team showed a presentation about their schools, their cities and their goals for the projects.
During the meeting 6 working sessions took place:
- Discussion of the two-year action project plan: Goals and activities
- Defining the tasks and responsibilities assigned to each partner. Communication between the partners. Periodicity and form.
- Discussion of the information and dissemination plans. Project Website and Logo.
- Discussion of the project outcomes and their evaluation.
- Next steps: Discussing the training modules that will foster the setting up of the students’ companies.
- Summing up. Main conclusions of the meeting.