First Transnational meeting in Spain
On this page you will find a summary of the activities carried out within our Erasmus + project EMSL during the first transnational meeting in Torremolinos (Spain).
The main objetive for this meeting was to discuss the two-year action project plan: Goals and activities.
First day of the meeting
We started the meeting with a welcome ceremony at “IES Playamar”. Members of the two Erasmus+ projects that are being carried out at this school attended this act.
The Headmaster, Javier Cervantes-Pinelo, welcomed all participants and each team showed a presentation about their schools, their cities and their goals for the projects.
During the meeting 6 working sessions took place:
- Discussion of the two-year action project plan: Goals and activities
- Defining the tasks and responsibilities assigned to each partner. Communication between the partners. Periodicity and form.
- Discussion of the information and dissemination plans. Project Website and Logo.
- Discussion of the project outcomes and their evaluation.
- Next steps: Discussing the training modules that will foster the setting up of the students’ companies.
- Summing up. Main conclusions of the meeting.
Discovering Playamar High School
The teachers visiting the school had the opportunity to learn about some good practices developed at IES Playamar.
- 3D printing and recycling.
- Plan for equality and diversity.
Learning about entrepreneurship
A round table about entrepreneurship and education was held during the meeting.
An introduction to “Flamenco” history.
Several activities were prepared to allow all participants to learn about some aspects of the Spanish culture: flamenco, history, art, gastronomy, etc.
“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”